TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

Barcelona B

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
301 replies to this topic

#226   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte
  • Fav PlayersMessi-ah, Don Andrés, Tello & Neymar!
  • SupportsPure Joy - Barça

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

How kewl is Rafinha eh?

Posted Image

"Barcelona are technically and tactically superior to everyone. They are the essence of football – a joy to watch."

Marco Van Basten

#227   busi16

busi16
  • Fav PlayersBusquets, Cafu, Rivaldo, Gazza, Ronaldo.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

Looking forward to the DONGOU explosion in the next two to three years, guy's going to be huge.
Posted Image

#228   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

Looking forward to the DONGOU explosion in the next two to three years, guy's going to be huge.

I really doubt it'll take that long

"Barcelona are technically and tactically superior to everyone. They are the essence of football – a joy to watch."

Marco Van Basten

#229   busi16

busi16
  • Fav PlayersBusquets, Cafu, Rivaldo, Gazza, Ronaldo.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:34 PM

D.O.B. 22.04.1995. I maintain man only special talents like Messi and Ronaldo come through at that age, I don't think it would be unfair on him to hold him back in Barca B until the 2014/15 season.
Posted Image

#230   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

I don't want to rush Dongou either, personally...I'm merely pointing out that this kid has excelled in every situation he has been thrown into so I suspect it won't take long for him to make a first team debut, honestly

More than that though, I can't wait to see how Jean Marie motivates Deulofeu to take his game even higher because I don't get the impression that Gerard is accustomed to sharing the spotlight...He's going to have to

Marco Van Basten

#231   Tomchin

Tomchin
  • Supporters
  • LocationBelgium
  • Fav PlayersMessi, Neymar, Suarez
  • SupportsBarça

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:37 PM

Was Dongou really born in 1995, or did they change that? I heard that in African countries sometimes they change the birth-date (not sure why they would want to do that?), so I'm curious if that could be the case for Dongou as well. From what I remember, Dongou looks quite old for his age, or doesn't he?

#232   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

Nah, I don't think there's anything about his physique or looks that suggests he's guilty of forging his birthdate

From earlier in the season, back row - looks like the smallest player for Juvenil A

Posted Image

Marco Van Basten

#233   Roger

Roger

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

Dongou has been promoted to full time Barca B player for next season. He's 17 years old and has had a very good progression through the youth ranks:

20010/11 season, 15 years old: Juvenile B Team, 22 goals in 34 matches (top scorer in the league).

2011/12 season, 16 years old: Juvenile A Team, 22 goals** in fewer matches (not sure how many though) was second highest scorer in league.
**Was called up for Barca B several times causing him to miss several matches, and thus costing him in all likely hood top scoring honors for the league.

In the "Next Gen Series" played with the youth team and was joint top scorer in the competition with 7 goals despite the team only making it to the Quarter Finals.

2012/13 season, 17 years old: Barca B Team. We'll see how long it takes for him to get Tito's attention. :)

Really looking forward to this guy getting into the first team:

Posted Image

Roger

Posted Image

#234   Roger

Roger

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

It seems that Barca B have agreed to a deal with Sporting for two young talents:

Edgar Ie and Agostinho Ca

Terms have yet to be reached with the players themselves.

Edgar is recovering from an injury at the moment, but Ca is playing for his countries under 19 team right now.

Roger

Posted Image

#235   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:21 PM

Inter & RM will be none too pleased

Marco Van Basten

#236   Roger

Roger

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

You may not have noticed, as Marca.com decided to use the Sub-19 to talk all about Madrid's Jese, who had a great tournament for sure, but Deulofeu won Player of the Tournament for the Sub-19 Euro's.

Iniesta wins it at the full NT level, and now this kid wins it at the Sub-19 level.

You gotta love it as a FCB fan. ;)

Roger

Posted Image

#237   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

Yeah, I was hoping the hype would focus on Jese because Deulofeu was pretty clearly the player of the tournament...As soon as he was on the ball, panic would set in for opposing defenses - along with multiple defenders racing over...Grimaldo & Deulofeu showed they are a class above

Still say Rodrigo > Jese but Toril has done a nice job with the RM cantera player as well as the B team - remarkable improvement from last season, nearly a different player

BTW, the new signing Roman looks pretty promising for B

Edited by 0, 18 July 2012 - 09:34 AM.

Marco Van Basten

#238   khaledbarca

khaledbarca

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

http://www.goal.com/...celona-b-switch
Araujo is almost done deal

Didn't we get a striker from Man City for the B team already? seems like [left]Dongou will face some serious competition

#239   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

http://www.goal.com/...celona-b-switch
Araujo is almost done deal

Didn't we get a striker from Man City for the B team already? seems like [left]Dongou will face some serious competition

Joan Angel Roman...and he's already scoring for the B side...Looks a very shrewd signing

Marco Van Basten

#240   Roger

Roger

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

Barca B is in action right now against Almeria. It's in the 2nd half, 60th minute.

The score is 3-3.

We were up 2-0 with goals from Dongou and Delofeu (5 mins and 12 mins), but then allowed Almeria to come back and take the advantage 2-3. Then, in the 58th, Delofeu scored a screamer of a free kick.

So, Dongou and Delofeu scoring goals..... I like it.

Watch it here: http://www.rojadirec...o/rd/20566.html

Roger

Posted Image