TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

Pride Rock

488 replies to this topic

#1   adriano.

adriano.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

Posted Image

Rafiki is much more than the world's only mandrill with a long tail. He, like Mufasa in his lifetime, is one of Africa's wisest creatures - complete with meaningful sayings and a stick.

As the only witch doctor in all of the Pride Lands, Rafiki could use your help to answer some of life's more intriguing questions. So, dust off a rock under the shade of his baobab tree and join in the discussion!

Confused? In the words of Rafiki himself, "I'm not the one who is confused. You don't even know who you are."

Edited by adriano., 10 October 2011 - 07:33 AM.

#2   bluesdetoi

bluesdetoi
  • Fav PlayersThierry Henry

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

I'm home.

Baby, I think I wanna marry you.

#3   adriano.

adriano.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

*Pushes his way through Zebras*

Indi! Did Scar have a British accent in your version of Lion King?

#4   bluesdetoi

bluesdetoi

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:15 PM

Nah, they all sounded Danish. I hated it, I felt so German cause they always superimpose their shit over other languages. I didn't mind when Pocahontas sounded Danish though, because it brought some awesome songs, and to this day they're better than the English ones. Btw, this thread is most definitely awesomeness in the making, I feel.

#5   adriano.

adriano.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:38 PM

Hahah ew was it like song ringtones?

Yeah I'm digging this thread too. I think we should bring a bit more awesome to it though.

Check it:

SESA!

#6   Diablotelli.

Diablotelli.
  • LocationIrrelevant
  • Fav PlayersDe Sciglio, Banega, El Shaa, Montolivo, Ibra, Balo
  • SupportsACM | VCF

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:54 PM

Gosh Adriano, after all these times you actually need me to introduce myself to you? Any ways, Haaaaaaiiii! :D

#7   bluesdetoi

bluesdetoi

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

Adi, you can't steal stuff I introduced you to and take all the credit for their awesomeness! Magic System are glorious.
Don't mention the ringtones. Do you have ringtone commercials still? I swear it's still the greatest thing in all of Germany.

Here is another one of the greats:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIUD1Z3pU1g"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cIUD1Z3pU1g[/url]

#8   adriano.

adriano.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:31 PM

Hahah ringtone commercials. I hate those so much, especially when Crazy Frog was around. . . . I haven't seen one in a few months actually now that you mention it - so, maybe, they're gone! :o

Ahh, good ol' Yeke Yeke. How disappointing was the whole album? I thought for sure it would be a winner.

#9   bluesdetoi

bluesdetoi

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

So disappointing. I feel it lacked a lot of heart, most songs were so generic. Good thing Yeke Yeke will forever be good.

In honor of Titi, here is a piece of Zouk heaven:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0mrlQmf8vg"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I0mrlQmf8vg[/url]

#10   adriano.

adriano.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:35 PM

Mos I see you lurking! What's up?

#11   adriano.

adriano.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

Good talk, Mostafa <_<

#12   Conte.

Conte.
  • LocationParow

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

Hi
I'll drink to that

#13   adriano.

adriano.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

Welcome to ze roque, Bub :)

#14   Conte.

Conte.
  • LocationParow

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

So tell me more about this roadtrip you're going on?

How are the road conditions in Oz land? South Africa's roads are pretty decent I'd say. There are parts of the country where they're really poor but not anywhere near as bad as the roads up north.

I'll drink to that

#15   adriano.

adriano.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:41 PM

Um, well, it's to a place called Merimbula. I've heard mixed things about it, including that the population and normal demographic of visitors is old people, but if I get there, and it looks anything like how it does in this picture, I will be more than ok with having to see old wrinkly knees.

Posted Image

The roads here aren't bad. From my Formula1 watching though, I've learnt that Australian roads are built using a much coarser stone compared to European roads. The end result is that European roads are a great deal smoother to drive on, meaning more grip, less noise from the tires, and I'm guessing better fuel efficiency as a result. That aside, the roads aren't dangerous and there are signs to tell you not to run over koalas. What more could you ask? :P

We actually have some parts of the country where roads haven't been built. By 'some' parts, I'm talking much of the middle of the country. It is desert, though, so you're only going to be driving through there if you're serious about it haha.