Feel the history through your veins son

#47   Madrid2010

Madrid2010
  • Members
  • Fav PlayersRooney, Neville and Evra
  • SupportsMan Utd

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:06 PM

Ronaldo is ridiculous.

Nothing to do but laugh really, he's that good. Being the most expensive player ever would put pressure on most players but I bet Ronaldo genuinely belives he was worth more. He's bagged 12 goals in his first 11 games for Real and hasn't even got going what with his injury. Remarkable to think he turned from someone who I used to hope chances never fell to because his finishing was pretty bad, to the best goalscorer of his generation.

Hope Vidic kicks him to bits in Madrid in the CL final though B)

Posted Image

Sent to me from Heaven - Manchester United - You are my world

#48   Mania

Mania
  • Fav PlayersCleverson

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

I want to dislike him a little for leaving United but then I realise it was his dream and I, along with probably everyone else, knew it was gonna happen. What he has done there already is pretty impressive, he is truly a one of a kind.

FOREVERYMANCARELIGION
MUFCx

#49   bretless

bretless

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:03 AM

Nothing to do but laugh really, he's that good. Being the most expensive player ever would put pressure on most players but I bet Ronaldo genuinely belives he was worth more. He's bagged 12 goals in his first 11 games for Real and hasn't even got going what with his injury. Remarkable to think he turned from someone who I used to hope chances never fell to because his finishing was pretty bad, to the best goalscorer of his generation.

Hope Vidic kicks him to bits in Madrid in the CL final though B)

Haha. His finishing was as bad as Anderson's. It really is incredible the player he's become. I think it was Glenn Hoddle than said that he'd rather pay to watch Messi as a fan, but would rather have Ronaldo in his team as a coach. His consistency and efficiency is absolutely unrivaled.

Posted Image

#50   Javier Hernandez

Javier Hernandez
  • Fav PlayersRyan Giggs
  • SupportsManchester United

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:20 AM

Ronaldo's free kick was perfection, and he definitely didn't just blast it in - that was great technique. His second goal just goes to show how deadly he can be, even if given a second or two. He nearly had at least one other goal too.

Fuck Real. They better enjoy having him around while he's still there.

#51   ReDDevil9

ReDDevil9
  • Fav PlayersChicharito
  • SupportsManchester United & Brighton & Hove Albion

Posted 30 December 2009 - 04:21 PM

Ronaldo wants Real fans to be like Reds

Wednesday, 30 December 2009 11:12
The Real Madrid fans do not support their team enough when they are playing badly and should try to be as initimidating to visiting teams as the Manchester United supporters, according to forward Cristiano Ronaldo.

'We know that we have the duty to put on a show but sometimes it's not possible,' the Portuguese international, who joined Real from United for a record fee this year, told Wednesday's Marca sports daily.
'We always try but at times the team are not playing well and the fans could give us more support,' he added.

'The Manchester United fans, for example, were very intimidating for Liverpool or Manchester City in those matches. I think that if our supporters tried to do that it would be much better for everyone and would give the players a big boost.'

Ronaldo returned to action in late November after two months out with an ankle injury and told Marca his fitness was improving all the time.

He also said he intended to win back his FIFA World Player of the Year award, which was given to Barcelona forward Lionel Messi this month.

'I have the ambition to be the best,' Ronaldo said. 'By God's grace I have already won the trophy for the best player in the world but I hope to win it again, either this year or next, but I will win it again.'

Posted Image

I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch…That’s the school of Vila, of Benaiges, of Cruijff – Xavi Hernandez

#52   francis

francis
  • Supporters
  • LocationMontrey'all
  • Fav PlayersScholesa, Evra, Fletcha, Berba, Vida.
  • SupportsUtd.

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

Posted that in the real forum myself... :lol:
Posted Image

#53   extinct

extinct
  • LocationMacedonia
  • Fav PlayersGiggs,Evra,Chicharito,Rafael <3
  • SupportsThe better side of Manchester

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:37 PM

Ex-United striker Manucho earns draw for Angola

http://soccernet.esp...=global&cc=5739

Why they must say "Ex-United striker", why cant they say current Valladolid striker :(

Posted Image

#54   extinct

extinct
  • LocationMacedonia
  • Fav PlayersGiggs,Evra,Chicharito,Rafael <3
  • SupportsThe better side of Manchester

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:03 AM

Tevez with a Hat trick t-day.Damn, would've loved to keep him with us, i still disagree about booing him at OT.

Posted Image

#55   Does Not Exist

Does Not Exist

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:36 AM

He scored 4 goals against Rovers with us, its clear he has gone downhill since. :ph34r:

Seriously tho, Tevez has improved a good bit since he left us, the amount of games he is getting is helping him and he doesn't have to be as selfish as he was playing for us last season. The defending for some of the goals in the game tonight was hilarious tho, Richards ran nearly the length of the pitch and scored. :lol:

I dont think we were ever going to buy Tevez tho in all honesty, its clear Tevez and Sir Alex had a fall out with each other and then there is the price tag he had on him, I dont think it would have been worth buying him to sit on the bench again because we all know Fergie's love for Berbatov.

#56   Does Not Exist

Does Not Exist

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:23 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

LOL

Posted Image

OK, Not a former player but anyway....

#57   The Show Goes On

The Show Goes On

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:27 AM

Ronaldo's face in the third picture.

#58   Javier Hernandez

Javier Hernandez
  • Fav PlayersRyan Giggs
  • SupportsManchester United

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:53 AM

:lol: Such an awkward pose/photo.

#59   Hyperdub

Hyperdub
  • Fav PlayersRémy Cabella.
  • SupportsCommon sense.

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:56 AM

God, he is such a guido now.

#60   GZA

GZA

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:15 PM

How anyone can say they dont find Megan Fox attractive is beyond me.

Posted Image