TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

Former United Players

1362 replies to this topic

#16   Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson
  • Supporters
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Fav PlayersDonovan, Keane, RVP, Rooney, Bradley, Altidore.
  • SupportsManchester United, Los Angeles Galaxy, and USMNT.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:17 AM

Already with Milan in his head?

Not sure really, he looked like he wanted to win. Was closing players down going in hard etc but almost every long range pass he played was awful.

#17   Javier Hernandez

Javier Hernandez
  • Fav PlayersRyan Giggs
  • SupportsManchester United

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:49 AM

Cristiano doesn't want to play us in the CL.

Smart boy.

#18   Does Not Exist

Does Not Exist

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:39 AM

Cristiano doesn't want to play us in the CL.

Smart boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzF4MPDIvlE

He has nothing but good things to say about us.

#19   smithyronny

smithyronny
  • Members
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Fav PlayersAnderson
  • SupportsManchester United, Socceroos

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:00 AM

Tevez should take a leaf out of Ronaldo's book.

Posted Image
Huge thanks to Tamim. for the sig

Posted Image

#20   Mania

Mania
  • Fav PlayersCleverson

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:54 PM

That boy Ronaldo, he's a nice guy huh, not a bad player either. :P

FOREVERYMANCARELIGION
MUFCx

#21   Javier Hernandez

Javier Hernandez
  • Fav PlayersRyan Giggs

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:47 PM

Nah, he's just a realist.

:P

Tevez should take a leaf out of Ronaldo's book.

He should get this one instead.

#22   rollingstoned

rollingstoned
  • Fav PlayersD.Silva, Rooney, RVP, Reus, Pirlo, Vidic

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:51 AM

Looking the same shit player in the weekend that he was last year who was mysteriously deluded into thinking that he was good enough for us to go out on a leg and sign. Probably does so even now. Glad anyway that we replaced that useless workhorse with someone who is a much better option for us, and for zilch too.

#23   sean96h

sean96h
  • Members
  • Fav PlayersWayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:42 PM

Ooh I like it, I was just about ready to play my pair of Da Silvas. Okay I'll stop now.

my pair of nevilles wins. okay now im done.

#24   Hyperdub

Hyperdub
  • Fav PlayersRémy Cabella.
  • SupportsCommon sense.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:00 PM

Anyone watching this England vs R.O.W? Andy hasn't lost it at all, left foot right foot, it doesn't matter! England's best player all game.

#25   ReDDevil9

ReDDevil9
  • Fav PlayersChicharito
  • SupportsManchester United & Brighton & Hove Albion

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:05 PM

United legend set for Old Trafford return

Manchester United legend Andy Cole has revealed he has been invited to return to the club in a coaching role. The once prolific Premier League marksman was accosted by Sir Alex Ferguson recently and told in no uncertain terms he needed to complete the relevant coaching badges and get down to Carrington training ground. Cole is currently helping out at Huddersfiled but suggested the lure of Old Trafford and the opportunity to work for a club famed for launching the careers of many a young coach is too great to resist.

Cole told the Independent: “Sir Alex Ferguson's influence on his players doesn't stop when they leave Manchester United.”

“I had a timely reminder of that last week, in the form of a verbal boot up the backside, but the incident ended up working very much in my favour.”

“The Boss knows that not all my intentions turn quickly into actions, and when I bumped into him at the Lowry Hotel, near Old Trafford, he pulled me up and asked: ‘Just when are you going to get on with your badges?’”

“I've taken the first step, working towards my Uefa B licence (there are two levels above the Uefa B licence which I'm working on: the Uefa A and the Uefa Pro licence, which you need to manage in the Premier League, or Europe's top leagues) but he's right, I need to get serious about it.”

“He ended with ‘I'll be expecting you to come and see us in the very near future’ – and when Sir Alex says he expects you to do something, he means it.”

“There is no better place to watch and learn than the Carrington training ground, and the cast of familiar faces is all part of how United maintains the aura of a family club, which is no mean feat in the modern game.”

“Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the current reserve team coach; Brian McClair is the academy director.”

“I'm hopeful that they'll be comfortable enough to let me join them and maybe even put on some sessions.”

“The downside is I'll have to put my work with Huddersfield on the backburner. I've been working on an informal basis with the strikers there since the start of the season, and I'm grateful for that opportunity, but when Sir Alex comes calling you'd be a fool not to take the chance.”

“You only need to look at the current coaching set-up at United and the calibre of his assistants down the years to see what high standards they have.”

“In recent years many of them have left Old Trafford to handle massive clubs and international sides, or both, in their own right.”

“I'm thinking Carlos Queiroz, who left first for a spell at Real Madrid and last year went on to manage Portugal.”

Posted Image

I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch…That’s the school of Vila, of Benaiges, of Cruijff – Xavi Hernandez

#26   seaders

seaders
  • Supporters
  • Locationleft a little, right a little, aahhhh, just there
  • SupportsPlaysoutwidebutlikestocomeinsidearistas

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:10 PM

that's actually great to hear, not necessarily about Cole coming back to coach, but how Fergie looks after his lads. even when they're long gone from Old Trafford, he keeps an eye on nearly everyone one of them, nearly like a father. sure he has fallings out with some of them, but overall he looks after his lads properly.

Posted Image

#27   Does Not Exist

Does Not Exist

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

Tevez considering retirement

:blink:

#28   Mania

Mania
  • Fav PlayersCleverson

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:41 PM

I remember him saying he wanted to go back to Boca at 27 or 28 anyway. It's a silly statement to be honest, I don't see him retiring any time soon.

FOREVERYMANCARELIGION
MUFCx

#29   ReDDevil9

ReDDevil9
  • Fav PlayersChicharito
  • SupportsManchester United & Brighton & Hove Albion

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:56 PM

He couldn't earn a first team spot at United so sulked then ran away. He had a hard time qualifying for Argentina so is thinking about quitting....what a pity a great talent cannot be harnessed better because of apparent lack of mental strength of the man

Posted Image

I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch…That’s the school of Vila, of Benaiges, of Cruijff – Xavi Hernandez

#30   Karing Korean

Karing Korean
  • Locationsp.
  • Fav PlayersJiSung, SungYueng, HeungMin, Andriy, Kaka
  • SupportsPark Ji Sung. Manchester United. South Korea

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:38 PM

with Tevez you don't know what to believe. i'm sure he's just making it up to make headlines or something.