TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

Red Dead Redemption

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
260 replies to this topic

#256   Mahou.

Mahou.
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • SupportsReal Madrid CF

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

Bad grammar can be find anywhere in the world, Tom, not just in Texas.

#257   Matieo

Matieo
  • Fav PlayersCristian Săpunaru

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:40 PM

I miss this game. In particular having someone kill me for no good reason online, me killing them twice in a row, before riding away, and seeing how long they'll chase me for to even the score.

Thinking of going back for another playthrough of Undead Nightmare.

Oh, Herbert Moon lolz

#258   nakuu

nakuu
  • SupportsOlympique de Marseille, CanWNT

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

i never got that DLC. that's the last time i save herbert moooooooooooooon from robbers.

#259   Carlos Marinelli

Carlos Marinelli
  • Fav PlayersDaniel Agger and Mario Balotelli

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:36 AM

So after 2 years, I decided to pick this up again and do it properly and get my game to 100%. The thing is to my knowledge I've done 16 strangers' tasks (got the trophy and all too on the 15th), but 15 according to Rockstar social club stats. I'm a bit nervous that for whatever reason be it a glitch or something I've missed one of the tasks, because they aren't appearing on my map and when I look the task 'California' and another one are not there. I'm scared that it's going to impair my capacity to get 100%. Did anything similar happen to anyone else? Also, the bounty's; I've done half of them, do they just show up every once in a while or is there a way to quicken their remergence?

Anyone who can shed any light or overcame similar experiences would be of great assistance.

Posted Image

"What is the different types of hash out there? We all know that it’s called the bionic, the bomb, the puff, the blow, the black, the herb, the sensei, the cronic, the sweet Mary Jane, the shit, ganja, spliff, reefer, the bad, the Buddha, the homegrown, the ill, the mauwi-mauwi, the method, pot, lethal, turbo, tie, shake, skunk, stress, wacky, weed, blaze, the boot, dime-bag, scooby-doo, bob, bogey, backyard boogie… but what is the other terms for it?" - Ali G

#260   Matieo

Matieo
  • Fav PlayersCristian Săpunaru

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

Can't say, although I did get completely fucked out of the tomahawk challenge by owning the disc version of Undead Nightmare and not the DLC.

Here. Off of the Red Dead Wikia:
  • The appearances are separated by 1-2 days in-game time. If more than three days pass without the mission becoming active, save your game and load it again. The locations should appear as a purple circle on you map, which will turn to the "?" symbol as you enter them.
  • Look in your "Journal" under "Challenges - Strangers" to check if the mission is active or not.
  • When you complete a part in the task after the game autosaves you can reload the autosave and the mission will become active without having to wait 2-3 days.

#261   Carlos Marinelli

Carlos Marinelli
  • Fav PlayersDaniel Agger and Mario Balotelli

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:25 AM

Thanks Matt, think I've been fucked over. Because I did this so long ago, I perhaps can't remember if I did something or if there was a problem with saving etc. Gets me pretty down because I just spent the last day and a half completing collectables, which are probably in vain because there's no sign of these challenges. I think it's most likely I've done them before, but for whatever reason they weren't added, or if they're incomplete they're not showing on my map, so it's therefore impossible to locate them... My journal is clear which indicates I haven't started them which is more disconcerting, especially when I see the mismatch between that and my social club stats.

Really disappointed because I really wanted to complete the single player mode. I'll try the first bullet point and hope, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Posted Image

"What is the different types of hash out there? We all know that it’s called the bionic, the bomb, the puff, the blow, the black, the herb, the sensei, the cronic, the sweet Mary Jane, the shit, ganja, spliff, reefer, the bad, the Buddha, the homegrown, the ill, the mauwi-mauwi, the method, pot, lethal, turbo, tie, shake, skunk, stress, wacky, weed, blaze, the boot, dime-bag, scooby-doo, bob, bogey, backyard boogie… but what is the other terms for it?" - Ali G