TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

EL PUTO JEFE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
727 replies to this topic

#646   edwin300

edwin300
  • SupportsREAL MADRID

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

^^ If it was Mourinho who had left, I could see the Barca camp saying the same thing. He was good when he was around. Right now he is gone and he is history. What Karanka said is true...

#647   Tokyo Sexwale

Tokyo Sexwale

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

Classy stuff from Mourinho's fellows again

Karanka (assistant Madrid): "Guardiola leaving Barça? The Liga existed and will exist without him. His numbers are there, but he's history."
Tw Eladio Parames (personal spokesman Mourinho): "Well done, Aitor Karanka! Why paying tribute? Guardiola just left a club." [@realeladio]

He's right, though. The world does not begin nor end with Barcelona, especially from a Madrid point of view.

AJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAX

Posted Image

#648   Mahou.

Mahou.
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • SupportsReal Madrid CF

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

I won't defend Mourinho, but that, most likely, has been one of those super awkward questions for Karanka, and whatever he'd have said was always going to be taken out of context.

1. "League will continue without Guardiola." Karanka sounds like a douche.
2. "Will leave a huge hole to Barcelona, which will be a difficult one to cover." Karanka sounds like a douche.

#649   Alonso.

Alonso.
  • Supporters
  • LocationBUL
  • SupportsReal Madrid Club de Fútbol

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Classy stuff from Mourinho's fellows again

Karanka (assistant Madrid): "Guardiola leaving Barça? The Liga existed and will exist without him. His numbers are there, but he's history."
Tw Eladio Parames (personal spokesman Mourinho): "Well done, Aitor Karanka! Why paying tribute? Guardiola just left a club." [@realeladio]

Oh my god, what a pair of douchebags. Karanka himself should quit, I mean if he's not competing in La Liga with him what's the point of staying. Even living. The world indeed starts and ends with Barca.

We call on different things to beat the odds. Some plan, some scheme, some speak to God. Because the fear of your best efforts being rejected makes greatness something we are scared to achieve. But lonely are the brave who dare to believe they deserve that which they are prepared to receive.

Posted Image

#650   Maya

Maya
  • LocationSão Paulo
  • Fav PlayersDavid Silva, Scholes, Henry, Dida, Agüero
  • SupportsCorinthians

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

To be fair with Karanka he did say that La Liga will continue without Guardiola, without Karanka and without Mourinho, which is true at the end of the day.

And now all your love is wasted, and then who the hell was I?

#651   Tomchin

Tomchin
  • Supporters
  • LocationBelgium
  • Fav PlayersMessi, Cesc
  • SupportsBarça

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

To be fair with Karanka he did say that La Liga will continue without Guardiola, without Karanka and without Mourinho, which is true at the end of the day.

True, I don't really have a problem with what Karanka said. It's that tweet from Mourinho's spokesman that I found rather annoying.

#652   Kuka

Kuka
  • LocationPune, India
  • Fav PlayersXavi, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

Diver & Aguilar's tribute to Pep. Superb image! Zoom in and check it out :)

Posted Image

One life. Why so serious?

#653   Zin

Zin
  • Spain Moderators
  • LocationMississippi
  • Fav PlayersAbidal, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Neymar
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

I don't like that.

!!!! I AM TOTALLY KEVIN !!!!

And who are you , the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
Tiki-Taka Best Moderator of 2012
Tiki-Taka Best Thread "At the Bar" of 2012

#654   Roger

Roger

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

Just to put Pep Guardiola's 14 cups in 4 seasons in some perspective (if we get that 14th cup~!):

Real Madrid last 14 cups (including La Liga this season): 16 seasons (14 managers)

Roger

Posted Image

#655   Jag

Jag
  • Moderators
  • LocationCanada
  • Fav PlayersMessi, Batistuta
  • SupportsFC Barcelona, Argentina

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:51 AM

Wow, now that's some perspective.

Posted Image

#656   ronnierulez

ronnierulez
  • SupportsJoga Bonito

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Sad to know we cant see more of Pep for a while but I guess an understandable decision from Pep to refresh and recharge - and probably the better decision by the board to go with continuity (Tito) rather than change.

It was really a toss-up between Pep refreshing his ideas versus the players having a new challenge and I guess this should serve both its purpose. Cant wait for Pep v2 !!! Football will be poorer without him.

Hopefully Tito brings his own touch to the job.

13 is a ridiculous number of trophies - wouldnt count on the 14th as yet, but as Pep said, it was not the number of trophies won, it was the style! Unrepeatable IMHO for the forseeable future.

#657   Roberto Rivelino

Roberto Rivelino
  • Portugal Moderators
  • LocationPortugal.
  • Fav PlayersDonovan, Hugo Viana, Plasil, Huth, Pavlyuchenko
  • SupportsJuventus, Porto and any Joga Bonito Team

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

It's funny how this images just appear in this kind of moments and I just had to do this... (The complete album to be updated through the time is at my Facebook page: https://www.facebook...29920820&type=1

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All my Video Match Compilations were taken from Youtube, therefore, they'll be (all) updated on my blog.
Follow me if you please on Roberto Rivelino. Thanks.

#658   Xabi is the Alpha

Xabi is the Alpha
  • LocationGA, USA
  • Fav PlayersDi Stéfano
  • SupportsReal Madrid, DCU, USMNT

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

I love how this thread is slowly moving towards totally creepy... like 10 pages from now there will be feed to a live webcam hidden in the bushes outside his house and pictures of used napkins.
www.madridismo.org

#659   Jag

Jag
  • Moderators
  • LocationCanada
  • Fav PlayersMessi, Batistuta
  • SupportsFC Barcelona, Argentina

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

Sucks on so many levels that he's leaving. Last 4 years have been too good to be true.

Posted Image

#660   Iniesta Da Homewrecka

Iniesta Da Homewrecka
  • LocationUS
  • Fav PlayersThe Whole FC Barcelona Squad
  • SupportsBarcelona, USMNT, and Brasil NT.

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

I love how this thread is slowly moving towards totally creepy... like 10 pages from now there will be feed to a live webcam hidden in the bushes outside his house and pictures of used napkins.

can't read if that has sarcasm sprinkled through it so I'm responding accordingly

What do you expect us to do though? Pep is the greatest manager this team has ever had and that is saying ALOT when it comes to Barcelona and it's history. Are we supposed to say we hate him... are we supposed to stay silent? We are showing our appreciation of this great man through pictures and videos that have captured great moments of time during Pep's tenure.

How do you want us to act? :shrug03:

The best thing about this debate is that it seems to have put to bed the silly question of whether Messi is the best player in the world right now. Anyone who imagines that Cristiano Ronaldo is better is either uninformed or tribally prejudiced. Or just plain football dumb. Ronaldo can make something out of something – a goal from a free kick, a long-distance shot when a gap opens, a towering header in the penalty box – with awesome regularity. Messi makes something out of nothing all the time. - John Carlin