• Fav PlayersXaviesta-Messi-Oscar-Riquelme-Pirlo-Nesta
  • SupportsSport Club do Recife

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQl0BLLnZtQ

? Por qué no te callas ?

#32   GZA

GZA

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:24 PM

I dont see why that's so funny. It might be hypocritical but what he said was true.

Posted Image

#33   xaviesta

xaviesta
  • LocationLand of Lincoln
  • Fav PlayersAll the Barca players past and present
  • SupportsPep Guardiola's Dream Team

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:27 PM

Posted Image
follow me at @eduardogsr1990
thebenchwarmerschicago.wordpress.com

#34   .Mario.

.Mario.
  • Moderators
  • LocationRecife-Brasil

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

I dont see why that's so funny. It might be hypocritical but what he said was true.

I would prefer if you kept your opinion for yourself.

#35   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte
  • Fav PlayersMessi-ah, Don Andrés, Tello & Neymar!
  • SupportsPure Joy - Barça

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:57 PM

Crynaldo/Clownaldo, such a twat for accusing anyone of simulation...Anyone :rolleyes:

"Barcelona are technically and tactically superior to everyone. They are the essence of football – a joy to watch."

Marco Van Basten

#36   GZA

GZA

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:58 PM

It doesn't make sense that you would ignore Iniestas dives but then laugh when he takes a dig at a hypocritical comment Ronaldo made about him diving.

Posted Image

#37   Roger

Roger

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:07 PM

It doesn't make sense that you would ignore Iniestas dives but then laugh when he takes a dig at a hypocritical comment Ronaldo made about him diving.

It makes even less sense that you would be so worried about us thinking it's funny.

Roger

Posted Image

#38   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:11 PM

Posted Image

Shame that gif doesn't have the part where Iniesta taps Crynaldo on the chest

"Barcelona are technically and tactically superior to everyone. They are the essence of football – a joy to watch."

Marco Van Basten

#39   Roger

Roger

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:16 PM

He's allowed to post his opinions here too. His comment is not out of line in this case.

Roger

Posted Image

#40   .Mario.

.Mario.
  • Moderators
  • LocationRecife-Brasil

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:20 PM

Oh, come on. Do you really expect a culé to say that Iniesta is a diver ? Of course not. No one is even gonna start to discuss if Iniesta is a diver or not in here.

Now let me ask you something. I presume that you're a United fan (I say presume because you, strangely, has more posts in the Liverpool Forum). So, what would you think if I posted something like "Giggs and Rooney are divers" in the Man Utd Forum ?? Think about it before you post, my friend.

He's allowed to post his opinions here too. His comment is not out of line in this case.

Okay, Roga. My apologies on this one.

#41   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:30 PM

Okay, Roga. My apologies on this one.

Unfortunately, some are going about simply to wum rather than contribute to discussions...I don't enjoy the use of filters but I guess there is an advantage to having an ignore list

Marco Van Basten

#42   Cicinho

Cicinho

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

Oh, come on. Do you really expect a culé to say that Iniesta is a diver ? Of course not. No one is even gonna start to discuss if Iniesta is a diver or not in here.

Are you serious? So because a player plays for your team then you wont admit his flaws?

#43   GZA

GZA

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:39 PM

Now let me ask you something. I presume that you're a United fan (I say presume because you, strangely, has more posts in the Liverpool Forum). So, what would you think if I posted something like "Giggs and Rooney are divers" in the Man Utd Forum ?? Think about it before you post, my friend.[/font]

I would agree with you that yes Rooney has played for the foul and dove more than once but Ryan Giggs is not a diver. Dont you find it a tad funny that a lot of Barca fans like to call Ronaldo a dive, cheat, etc when Barca has a couple players on their roster that have played for the foul and dove before also? Ronaldo wouldn't even have half the reputation he has as a diver had he not played in the EPL and vice versa if the likes of Iniesta and Alves played in the EPL they would be frowned upon by the English media as divers and garner the same reputation Ronaldo did while he was playing for Manchester United.

Posted Image

#44   FCBarça

FCBarça
  • LocationLa Côte

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:44 PM

Are you serious? So because a player plays for your team then you wont admit his flaws?

Or, perhaps the audacity of comparing a player going to ground too easily in the same breath as CR is madness

Marco Van Basten

#45   GZA

GZA

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:47 PM

Or, perhaps the audacity of comparing a player going to ground too easily in the same breath as CR is madness

And what makes you think Cristiano Ronaldo is so much worse? I saw Iniesta dive at least three times in the Clasico alone.

Posted Image