TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

The Tiki-Taka Fantasy Premier League: 12/13 Season

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#16   Il Statto

Il Statto
  • Administrators
  • LocationEngland
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

I have no clue how you got all those 3, shit, really wanted 3 up front, but the costs add up.

I've got like some players like Michu (as I see you have), I think I got Allen in midfield too, Britton on the bench, Cazorla in the starting 11, victor moses, then like Kompany, Evra and Coloccini in defence. Can't remember who else I got. Think Woj in goal.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"A legend like John, Lennon I'm a dreamer... Tried to fuck the world, she only let me finger..."

- Common (The Dreamer)

#17   LoveTheClub

LoveTheClub
  • Fav PlayersTheirry Henry, Zidane
  • SupportsArsenal FC

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

Posted Image

Bench: Hart (GK - Man City), Simpson (Def - NUFC) , Obertan (MID - NUFC) , Johnson (FW - QPR)

I have no clue how you got all those 3, shit, really wanted 3 up front, but the costs add up.

You will have to give up the midfield. Punch of 4.5 and 5 valued players in the middle.

#18   leavemyarsealona

leavemyarsealona
  • LocationPlymouth, UK
  • Fav PlayersGareth Bale
  • SupportsTorquay United

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

Mum, get my chocolate milk....

#19   Invader Gir

Invader Gir
  • Video Forum Moderators
  • SupportsLiverpool FC

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:01 AM

yay am third this week...wont be in the top ten by the end of the season though haha.

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone

#20   Brick Top

Brick Top
  • LocationKendal/Manchester.
  • Fav PlayersRamsey, Pogba, Koke.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

4th at the moment, was 1st before the mid week Chelsea v Reading game I think. Swapped in Adebayor for Aguero, unfortunately the points tally I'd have had to endured to swap some more wouldn't have been worth it. Doubt Michu and Dyer will be as effectual either, but I'm hoping the former can perform as well on home turf.

MCFC - BULLS

#21   TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan
  • SupportsAVFC | NFFC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

4th at the moment, was 1st before the mid week Chelsea v Reading game I think. Swapped in Adebayor for Aguero, unfortunately the points tally I'd have had to endured to swap some more wouldn't have been worth it.

Could have used your wildcard? I did that after week one when I realised the players I chose, whilst being good footballers on the pitch, never consistantly kept clean sheets as defenders, got assists from midfield, or scored regular goals up front. So I've pretty much changed my whole team round which is looking much nicer.

#22   Brick Top

Brick Top

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

Could have used your wildcard? I did that after week one when I realised the players I chose, whilst being good footballers on the pitch, never consistantly kept clean sheets as defenders, got assists from midfield, or scored regular goals up front. So I've pretty much changed my whole team round which is looking much nicer.

Didn't know I had such a thing! I'll have a look, I chose players who would score goals, assist or top team defenders mostly, besides Williams who was good for me last year and has been so far.

MCFC - BULLS

#23   Sir Chesney

Sir Chesney
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

I try to save my wildcard for the latter stages of the season, doesn't always work out that way though. You have another one which you can only use in January, because we have a mid-season winter transfer window, so using your flexible wildcard now wouldn't totally screw you up. Seen lots of players use their wildcards already, but the season's still early, and it's difficult for me to believe that most of the current in-form players will still be there several weeks from now. I'd love to transfer in Hazard, though.

Posted Image

There's only one Aaron Ramsey | With Wenger until the end #10

#24   Sir Chesney

Sir Chesney
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:31 AM

Third after game week 3. Also, couldn't help myself, I used my wildcard to buy RVP. When a player makes you feel that sick, you know he's special.

Posted Image

#25   Brick Top

Brick Top

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

I have a strict rule I don't use Man United players, petty I know.

MCFC - BULLS

#26   Sir Chesney

Sir Chesney
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

I only hate one club and that's Tottenham.

Posted Image

#27   Piksi

Piksi
  • SupportsSerbians

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

Anyone seen this? lol

Posted Image