TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Arsenal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
71 replies to this topic

#31   Rossicky

Rossicky
  • LocationEngland
  • Fav PlayersRosicky
  • SupportsArsenal

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

How many times has Ramsey lost the ball today

Posted Image

The Future's Bright. The Future's Red & White

With Wenger Until The End #7

#32   arseholic

arseholic
  • Locationmalaysia
  • Fav Playerseboue, rvp, clichy
  • Supportsarsenal

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

Bring on the Ox and Park!

Okay half time. 0-2.

#33   Keith.

Keith.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

I'd bring off Van Persie soon in the 2nd half. Can see one of those Wolves players trying something stupid.

#34   Corrupted Tongue

Corrupted Tongue
  • LocationLondon
  • SupportsThe Arsenal

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Ramsey has been shocking, has to be said, lol. Hopefully he improves in the second half.

No real need to overexert ourselves by upping the tempo, but it would be nice to see a couple more goals.

#35   ArsenalMan

ArsenalMan

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Ramsey is so poor. The weak link in a performing midfield. Nothing can be played through the middle because of his inability to retain the ball and threaten between the lines.

Rosicky is just a much better footballer.

Posted Image

#36   Holmes.

Holmes.
  • LocationGoa,India.
  • Fav PlayersAll Arsenal Players
  • SupportsArsenal F.C.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

Ramsey has been bad this half.Hopefully he can turn it around next half.

One thing I've noticed is that Ramsey doesn't make himself available for link up as much as Rosicjy does.Arteta is constantly dribbling his way out of trouble because of the lack of options.

#37   Keith.

Keith.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

Wenger must see something in Ramsey. Perhaps it was that potential before that assault from Shawcross.

#38   Swifty

Swifty

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

After a great start, we got way too complacent. No sense of urgency or pace at all from our movements and passing. With such a close finish to the season, it might come down to goal difference so if there's ever a game that we can improve our tally especially with the circumstances, it's today.

Ramsey still looking "meh" against a woeful Wolves side. Can't remember the last great performance from him when he started. Other than that, we look set to continue our winning ways. A third goal will truly kill their hopes and we can sub out our important players like Van Persie for some much needed rest.

Anyone got a stream which doesn't stutter often?

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6816

It's been smooth for me but I guess it depends on your internet speed.

#39   CWD14

CWD14
  • LocationColchester, England
  • Fav PlayersRVP, Wilshere, Koscielny and Sagna.
  • SupportsArsenal FC

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

An average performance by a player that the fans pick on always gets over-exaggerated. 90% pass success and dispossessed twice. He hasn't been good but he hasn't been terrible by any means.

I won't get too worried by it though because the same people were slagging off Rosicky last season when he was in the exact same situation.

Posted Image

www.cwdailygooner.com

With Wenger until the end #14

#40   ArsenalMan

ArsenalMan

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

An average performance by a player that the fans pick on always gets over-exaggerated. 90% pass success and dispossessed twice. He hasn't been good but he hasn't been terrible by any means.

I won't get too worried by it though because the same people were slagging off Rosicky last season when he was in the exact same situation.

Ramsey, get off your blackberry, the second half is about to start.

Edited by 0, 11 April 2012 - 07:48 PM.

Posted Image

#41   Swifty

Swifty

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

Wenger must see something in Ramsey. Perhaps it was that potential before that assault from Shawcross.

My greatest fear is that much like Eduardo, he'll never be as good/fulfill his early promise after such an injury. So far it's been true but I'm hoping that somehow he'll increase his mental strength & improve his performances.

#42   Creed Bratton

Creed Bratton

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

Even Rosicky last year was better than Ramsey now

Posted Image

#43   Rude

Rude
  • LocationUnited States
  • Fav PlayersArsene Wenger

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

I hope that Ramsey isn't an Arsenal player come August. I really do. There is no bright spark with him.

Posted Image

TTPL2 Super Cup Winners 2012

"Either post something of value or don't post at all."
-DaGunners, January 23rd 2013 @ 09:19 A.M.

#44   Swifty

Swifty

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

omfg. last game and now again.

Ramsey! :(

Love the sopcast link today. Briefly showing what's happening in the other games.

#45   Creed Bratton

Creed Bratton

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

What a save by Woj!

Posted Image