TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

NeoBux

Barcelona v Getafe

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
71 replies to this topic

#61   Zin

Zin
  • Spain Moderators
  • LocationMississippi
  • Fav PlayersAbidal, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Neymar
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Muniesa on for Mascherano

!!!! I AM TOTALLY KEVIN !!!!

And who are you , the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
Tiki-Taka Best Moderator of 2012
Tiki-Taka Best Thread "At the Bar" of 2012

#62   Squibo

Squibo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

Alexis is the only non La Masia product on the pitch currently :) Should've subbed him off instead of Pedro, Pep.

Posted Image

FC Barcelona Official Competitive Goals

Lionel Messi - 315

#63   Zin

Zin
  • Spain Moderators
  • LocationMississippi
  • Fav PlayersAbidal, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Neymar
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

I like that both Xavi and Iniesta got the full 90 tonight. They'll probably be playing the full 90 for teh rest of the season.

Leo Messi is impossible. What the hell?!

!!!! I AM TOTALLY KEVIN !!!!

And who are you , the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
Tiki-Taka Best Moderator of 2012
Tiki-Taka Best Thread "At the Bar" of 2012

#64   Kuka

Kuka
  • LocationPune, India
  • Fav PlayersXavi, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

Leo toying with the Getafe defence :lol:
One life. Why so serious?

#65   busi16

busi16
  • Fav PlayersBusquets, Cafu, Rivaldo, Gazza, Ronaldo.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

Messi's dribbles fuck yeah. Alexis' link up play has left a lot to be desired in this match.
Posted Image

#66   Squibo

Squibo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

1 POINT.

Great performance today. I would've liked to see a slightly more ruthless approach in the earlier parts of the first half, but that's just me picking at bones in what otherwise was another strong statement of our intentions for success this season. It's fantastic to see a number of our players beginning to peak at just the right time.. good headache for Pep to have in comparison to the injury riddled squad for much of the season. Messi will probably get the plaudits with his goal and two assists.. 86, 87 whatever it may be, he's looking increasingly likely to reach triple figures given we've got 9 and hopefully 10 more games. I'd like to give credit to the trio of Alexis, Pedro and Cuenca who all showed promise in their own ways in this one. All were involved on the scoreboard in one way or another.. Sanchez with his brace, Pedro with his goal and Cuenca with an assist. I thought their general play was pretty good overall too as they were constantly rotating around. Only going to get better in the long run. Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets.. best midfield in the world. Constantly fed our attackers.. good to see Xavi play a full 90 minutes given what we know about his calf troubles.

Posted Image

FC Barcelona Official Competitive Goals

Lionel Messi - 315

#67   Vikipedia

Vikipedia
  • Spain Moderators
  • Fav PlayersXavi, Iniesta, Alexis, Messi, Busquets
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Very good game, great result. Hard to decide between Busi (who is just not normal, how can you be this good?), Leo (golazo and some absurd passes) and Alexis (two well taken goals and great defensive effort). Great pressing too, Getafe hardly got out of their half for most of the game. Levante on Saturday just might be our hardest game left of the season, they're so tough to beat at home. Hopefully no one of Keita, Alexis and VV pick up yellows.
"Messi is the one who makes the difference, who takes us to another level. He'll never be repeated. He's the best player I've ever seen, the best player I'll ever coach." - Pep Guardiola

#68   Tomchin

Tomchin
  • Supporters
  • LocationBelgium
  • Fav PlayersMessi, Neymar, Suarez
  • SupportsBarça

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

Did Alexis or Valdes get a YC tonight? If not, I hope they'll get rested against Levante (although I can't see it happen tbh)

#69   Roger

Roger

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

Pedro with 2 goals in 2 games, hitting his form slowly but surely, could be a major player for us in the last 10/11 games we have left.

Alexis pulling his goal scoring weight as well, giving us a true front 3 of goal scorers for the run in.

Messi, a goal and two assists, just another day at the office for the world's best player.

Busquets again allowing us to play with a massive attacking lineup, high risk, high reward.

Puyol looking like a spring chicken out there, running around, playing a great high energy match.

Iniesta and Xavi, doing there thing as well.

Have I told you how much I love Cuenca? He's really a great option for us on the wings. Adds a real width to our play that opens things up for the rest of our team.

1 point......... Falcao, time for a midweek hatrick to become an instant La Liga Legend.

Roger

Posted Image

#70   Roberto Rivelino

Roberto Rivelino
  • Portugal Moderators
  • LocationPortugal.
  • Fav PlayersDonovan, Hugo Viana, Plasil, Huth, Pavlyuchenko
  • SupportsJuventus, Porto and any Joga Bonito Team

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

Posted Image

All my Video Match Compilations were taken from Youtube, therefore, they'll be (all) updated on my blog.
Follow me if you please on Roberto Rivelino. Thanks.

#71   Bill Nicholson

Bill Nicholson

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Busquets was fucking stunning.

#72   Kuka

Kuka
  • LocationPune, India
  • Fav PlayersXavi, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

Word. He actually has been consistently stunning for the last few matches. Could've easily been MOM for all those games.
One life. Why so serious?