TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

NeoBux

Real Betis v Real Madrid

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
121 replies to this topic

#106   Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia
  • SupportsReal Madrid CF

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

Come to your own conclusions. Not a handball for me.

Edited by 0, 11 March 2012 - 12:08 AM.

r0azv6.jpg

#107   Roger

Roger

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WPO9qbs4IY&feature=player_embedded#[/media]!

Come to your own conclusions. Not a handball for me.

Prefer this video that shows two angles, one from behind makes it more clear:

Roger

Posted Image

#108   Linus

Linus
  • LocationSweden
  • Fav PlayersQuaresma & Alvaro Vadillo
  • SupportsReal Betis & Liverpool

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:18 AM

Cool. Well, good luck to him and Betis then.

May I ask... at the end of the game, do you believe there was a handball committed by Ramos? Some Barcelona fans are trying to say that it was a penalty but I believe the ball came off his knee/thigh. It'd be interesting to hear an opinion from a Betis fan instead.

Thank you i guess.

Tbh, i don't know. From some angles it looked like handball but some others it looked like the ball took on Ramos knee. But as a Betis-fan of course i wanted it to be a penalty. However, we should have got a penalty earlier in the game.

Posted Image

#109   Hououin Kyouma

Hououin Kyouma

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:20 AM

Tbh, i don't know. From some angles it looked like handball but some others it looked like the ball took on Ramos knee. But as a Betis-fan of course i wanted it to be a penalty. However, we should have got a penalty earlier in the game.

Fair enough.

#110   Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia
  • SupportsReal Madrid CF

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

Prefer this video that shows two angles, one from behind makes it more clear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X20Nn_1ospM

Reverse angle doesn't show anything..it shows only ball rebounding of his thigh and the front angle shows where it hits him..

Well, he was really good in most of the pre-season games and i could clearly see the potential in him, but when La Liga started he didn't do that well. He wasn't bad but you could clearly see that he could do much better. It was most because of his wrong decisions on the pitch and also the final pass. But now the last few games he have been bloody brilliant. He have potential to become one of the best wingers in La Liga tbh. He is young, he is fast, he is strong, he is skillfull and he works very hard and have the right attitude. He just need to work on his passings and his finishing. I am so glad he scored his first goal for us tonight, he deserved it so much!

Isn't he on loan from Villarreal though? Hope they let you keep him for one more year.

r0azv6.jpg

#111   The Iceman

The Iceman
  • LocationHere
  • Fav PlayersJames Hunt
  • SupportsVodka

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

definitely no penalty for me!

#112   Linus

Linus
  • LocationSweden
  • Fav PlayersQuaresma & Alvaro Vadillo
  • SupportsReal Betis & Liverpool

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

Isn't he on loan from Villarreal though? Hope they let you keep him for one more year.

True, he is on loan from Villareal. Yeah, i would love to see him stay!

Posted Image

#113   Hotshot

Hotshot
  • Fav PlayersHiguain, CR7, Iker, Sergio Ramos, Guti, Ozil
  • SupportsReal Madrid

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

If we can't make up our mind after watching the replay +10 times how do you expect the referee to see it? Had the ball touched his hand it wouldn't have taken a wild deflection like it did as his hand would have jerked backwards and absorbed some of the shots power, but there is no indication to that happening in any of the replays.

I think the handball in the buildup of the first goal cancels out the penalty on Xabi Alonso. We also had two terrible offside calls against Cristiano and a possible penalty for Kaka.

Posted Image
Pique tweeted this right after the match. :D

#114   Xabi is the Alpha

Xabi is the Alpha
  • LocationGA, USA
  • Fav PlayersDi Stéfano
  • SupportsReal Madrid, DCU, USMNT

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

Props to Betis, they played really well and deserved at least a point. That said, I think they have luck to blame much more than the refs and really, most of the complaints I have seen are coming from Barca fans.
www.madridismo.org

#115   Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia
  • SupportsReal Madrid CF

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

Posted Image

Edited by 0, 11 March 2012 - 01:12 AM.

r0azv6.jpg

#116   Roger

Roger

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:52 AM

Posted Image

Now I'm starting to think it hits BOTH his arms :lol:

Roger

Posted Image

#117   hectorbr

hectorbr

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

i don't post very often, just need to say: lol at barça fans complaining about referees. really? after the last seasons, you simply can't complain.

and again, cules seeing penalties where they don't exist. come on! praise betis and their great game if you don't like to talk about real madrid winning another game, without any help. the referees made mistakes for BOTH sides. i'm glad we won, and i'm glad to see teams like real betis, good team. they deserved more, but i guess luck is on our side (and by "luck" i mean cristiano)

#118   Tomchin

Tomchin
  • Supporters
  • LocationBelgium
  • Fav PlayersMessi, Neymar, Suarez
  • SupportsBarça

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

i don't post very often, just need to say: lol at barça fans complaining about referees. really? after the last seasons, you simply can't complain.

and again, cules seeing penalties where they don't exist. come on! praise betis and their great game if you don't like to talk about real madrid winning another game, without any help. the referees made mistakes for BOTH sides. i'm glad we won, and i'm glad to see teams like real betis, good team. they deserved more, but i guess luck is on our side (and by "luck" i mean cristiano)

And the fact that Iturralde got injured? :) I read somewhere that he got injured during the game? Had he still been on the pitch, surely anti-Madrid Itturalde would have whistled one of those 2 penalties? So yeah, you guys got lucky (again :))

Nice quote from Guti btw

"Partidazo del Madrid y del Betis y gran parada de @SergioRamos en el último segundo. Mi amigo vale como defensa y como portero",

Oh, and I didn't see the game, but which crucial mistakes did he make for Betis?

#119   Alonso.

Alonso.
  • Supporters
  • LocationBUL
  • SupportsReal Madrid Club de Fútbol

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

If we can't make up our mind after watching the replay +10 times how do you expect the referee to see it? Had the ball touched his hand it wouldn't have taken a wild deflection like it did as his hand would have jerked backwards and absorbed some of the shots power, but there is no indication to that happening in any of the replays.

I think the handball in the buildup of the first goal cancels out the penalty on Xabi Alonso. We also had two terrible offside calls against Cristiano and a possible penalty for Kaka.

Posted Image
Pique tweeted this right after the match. :D

That made me :lol: Pique of all people :lol:

We call on different things to beat the odds. Some plan, some scheme, some speak to God. Because the fear of your best efforts being rejected makes greatness something we are scared to achieve. But lonely are the brave who dare to believe they deserve that which they are prepared to receive.

Posted Image

#120   Xabi is the Alpha

Xabi is the Alpha
  • LocationGA, USA
  • Fav PlayersDi Stéfano
  • SupportsReal Madrid, DCU, USMNT

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Oh, and I didn't see the game, but which crucial mistakes did he make for Betis?

Some saw a handball in the build up to the first goal, there was a pretty bad offsides call against Ronaldo where he was in on the keeper with a bit of space (he didn't bury the ball, but you always have to question what would have happened if he hadn't seen the flag) and a very strong claim for a penalty kick for Kaka. Not that I am arguing it balances/doesn't balance since I am no football-algebra expert... but I can see why Madrid fans would be annoyed to see people claiming that the ref won them this match.

www.madridismo.org