TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

NeoBux

RCD Espanyol v FC Barcelona

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
167 replies to this topic

#166   Roger

Roger

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:18 AM

I finally figured out what our problem is: you think I'm trying to pick fights, or trying to bait you. Well, I'm not. Maybe that will help your read my posts for what they are: opinions about a sport posted on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.

Roger

Posted Image

#167   Xabi is the Alpha

Xabi is the Alpha
  • LocationGA, USA
  • Fav PlayersDi Stéfano
  • SupportsReal Madrid, DCU, USMNT

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

Make no mistake there chief, I am not under the impression you started tiki-taka as an elaborate scheme to troll lil ole me. You are just keen to jump on any perceived equivocal wording and make contentious points. I, for my part, can never seem to ignore a conversation, sports forum posting or not, and thus we end up on these silly little romps.
www.madridismo.org

#168   Roger

Roger

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:31 PM

Make no mistake there chief, I am not under the impression you started tiki-taka as an elaborate scheme to troll lil ole me. You are just keen to jump on any perceived equivocal wording and make contentious points. I, for my part, can never seem to ignore a conversation, sports forum posting or not, and thus we end up on these silly little romps.

I think if you stick to the subject, and stop making it about ME (by saying things like lol@Roga formulaic much), you may find that our debates about topics in which we don't agree actually end up as simple debates on a form rather than annoying back and forth off topic shit.

Roger

Posted Image