TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

NeoBux

Liverpool 5-1 Oldham Athletic | Jan 6 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#31   Dr Tobias Fünke

Dr Tobias Fünke
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Fav PlayersLucas Leiva
  • SupportsLiverpool

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

Complete and utter none story. My colleague was sat next to the lad adjudged to have abused him and said he called him a 'manc bastard' The Mirror lie yet again.

Posted Image

#32   Entourage

Entourage
  • Supporters
  • SupportsChelsea FC

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

There isn't proof yet, but do you really think an opposing player would be nearly reduced to tears from being called a "Manc bastard?"

Untitled.png

Tiki-Taka FIFA 10 Champion

“Everything I say is mind games.  Everything I do is mind games. Everything is mind games. The only thing that is not mind games is the results. That's not mind games.” - Jose Mourinho

#33   Carl Monday

Carl Monday
  • LocationSydney
  • Fav PlayersMessi, Sneijder, Zidane, Pirlo, Gerrard
  • SupportsLiverpool

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:00 AM

when Carroll scores you know we are going to win.
Posted Image

everybody has an idol

#34   Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle
  • SupportsLiverpool FC

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:10 AM

There isn't proof yet, but do you really think an opposing player would be nearly reduced to tears from being called a "Manc bastard?"

Wait a second, do you want there to have been racism involved here?

Bunny Rabbits

#35   Entourage

Entourage
  • Supporters
  • SupportsChelsea FC

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:24 AM

That's ridiculous. There's hardly any facts so I'm using deductive reasoning based on what I do know (a black footballer nearly reduced to tears from what the opposing fans were yelling at him, while being consoled by the opposition players). Not everyone is against your club mate, you can relax.

Untitled.png

“Everything I say is mind games.  Everything I do is mind games. Everything is mind games. The only thing that is not mind games is the results. That's not mind games.” - Jose Mourinho

#36   Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle
  • SupportsLiverpool FC

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:31 AM

That's ridiculous. There's hardly any facts so I'm using deductive reasoning based on what I do know (a black footballer nearly reduced to tears from what the opposing fans were yelling at him, while being consoled by the opposition players). Not everyone is against your club mate, you can relax.

I'm not saying you're against us at all, you just seem sort of set on the idea that people were being racist and were highly dismissive of an alternative explanation (with sources) which personally I would much rather believe.

Anyway, this is a football thread. Lets not have this discussion here, or anywhere else, until someone of authority says something further on the issue :thumbsup:

Bunny Rabbits

#37   Dr Tobias Fünke

Dr Tobias Fünke
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Fav PlayersLucas Leiva
  • SupportsLiverpool

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:50 AM

I was calling the mirror liars for saying that people got arrested and this story was confirmed. No one was arrested and Dickov doesn't even know what's happened yet.

Posted Image

#38   Entourage

Entourage
  • Supporters
  • SupportsChelsea FC

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:55 AM

I'm not saying you're against us at all, you just seem sort of set on the idea that people were being racist and were highly dismissive of an alternative explanation (with sources) which personally I would much rather believe.

Anyway, this is a football thread. Lets not have this discussion here, or anywhere else, until someone of authority says something further on the issue :thumbsup:

Well mate think about it. What else would a footballer be reduced to tears over besides racial abuse? I'm just putting 2 and 2 together. I'm not saying that it's a known fact but based on the news reports and what's happened on the pitch, it certainly seems like the most logical explanation, no?

I certainly hope that it's not because that's the last thing English football needs and I'd much rather headlines be about football than racial bullshit.

Untitled.png

#39   GamingX

GamingX

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:59 AM

I know it isn't my place to say this, but you seem a bit testy lately. Its a football forum and rival fans are obviously going to take potshots and jump to deductions hoping for the worst.

#40   Dr Tobias Fünke

Dr Tobias Fünke
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Fav PlayersLucas Leiva
  • SupportsLiverpool

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:05 AM

Well mate think about it. What else would a footballer be reduced to tears over besides racial abuse? I'm just putting 2 and 2 together. I'm not saying that it's a known fact but based on the news reports and what's happened on the pitch, it certainly seems like the most logical explanation, no?

I certainly hope that it's not because that's the last thing English football needs and I'd much rather headlines be about football than racial bullshit.

Plenty of things, Zidane headbutted someone over a snide comment about his family.

Posted Image

#41   Invader Gir

Invader Gir
  • Video Forum Moderators
  • SupportsLiverpool FC

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

Full game download links : Click

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone

#42   Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle
  • SupportsLiverpool FC

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:07 PM

He could have been upset that we were singing the Suarez song, he may have had something thrown at him, he may have misheard 'manc bastard'?

Bunny Rabbits

#43   Bill Nicholson

Bill Nicholson

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:01 PM

Let's not do this again, lads. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever for either argument, so it's completely pointless to defend or condemn anyone. Leave it alone and talk about the game. Piksi, the personal insult was uncalled for. Verbal warning. Robin Van Perfect, I realise that your post was a joke, but it's only going to cause trouble. Again, verbal warning. By all means feel free to comment on any future developments, but no sooner.

There aren't any Oldham fans on the forum, so congratulations on the win, Liverpool.

#44   Piksi

Piksi
  • SupportsSerbians

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

I don't even remember what I posted lol, I was pissed :/ sorry though.

#45   Dr Tobias Fünke

Dr Tobias Fünke
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Fav PlayersLucas Leiva
  • SupportsLiverpool

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

Someone has been arrested over this, if found guilty ban them for life.

However I'm not sure what the big deal with this is. There were 52 arrests made last year for the same thing in the PL alone and Liverpool and Fulham were the only clubs to not have any fans arrested.

Posted Image