TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

NeoBux

Wolves 1-2 Chelsea | Jan 2 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#31   terry fan

terry fan

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:50 PM

Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHELSEA FC - Team of CHAMPIONS

#32   OGC

OGC
  • SupportsAjax & Chelsea

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

Meireles is really a buffoon. Seems like the only thing he is good at is hoofing the ball whether it be a pass ,a shot or a clearance. I knew he isn't a world beater but I didn't know he is this bad.

Woah, Cech you son of a gun.

#33   Hyperdub

Hyperdub
  • Fav PlayersRémy Cabella.
  • SupportsCommon sense.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:53 PM

Damn, atleast let them take the corner.

#34   ------------------------

------------------------
  • SupportsChelsea | Los Che

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

Meireles is really a buffoon. Seems like the only thing he is good at is hoofing the ball whether it be a pass ,a shot or a clearance. I knew he isn't a world beater but I didn't know he is this bad.

Woah, Cech you son of a gun.

Likewise. He's either half decent or absolutely diabolically shite. Today was the latter. I dont see how McEachran can't start over that

Also, that is Ashley Cole's 7th assist in the league this season, and Mata's (?) 8th

Posted Image

If Iniesta and Xavi was one player. ; )

#35   francis

francis
  • Supporters
  • LocationMontrey'all
  • Fav PlayersScholesa, Evra, Fletcha, Berba, Vida.
  • SupportsUtd.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:56 PM

Yeah, thats what I thought of Meireles when he was at Porto... but then he was really class for Liverpool.
Posted Image

#36   Entourage

Entourage
  • Supporters
  • SupportsChelsea FC

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

Absolutely massive 3 points for us but it kind of masked another relatively inept performance. We bossed the game for most of the 1st half and THAT is how we should be playing. Torres showed a lot of heart and his pass to set up the 2nd goal was perfect. I'm running out of answers though as to how to get him on the team sheet.

End of the day, I'll take it, especially with how we've been playing. KTBFFH

Edited by 0, 02 January 2012 - 05:01 PM.

Untitled.png

Tiki-Taka FIFA 10 Champion

“Everything I say is mind games.  Everything I do is mind games. Everything is mind games. The only thing that is not mind games is the results. That's not mind games.” - Jose Mourinho

#37   OGC

OGC
  • SupportsAjax & Chelsea

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:06 PM

Torres was good I thought. Looked really sharp, bursting past defenders, crisp passing, he needs to have more confidence to shoot though. He needs to get the ball in better positions, not really any use in him getting the ball in the channels considering his is our only forward. I think if AVB dares to build a team around him, it may pay off because his movement and everything is spot on.

Also, it is slightly worrying at the fact that Wolves had arguably a stronger bench than us today.

#38   ------------------------

------------------------

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:13 PM

Not that worrying, we had Drogba and Sturridge struck with injuries and we've been missing Ivanovic, Mikel for a little while and Essien is back in 3 weeks.

Couple that with Anelka and Alex both fucked off, its not too surprising.

Posted Image

#39   Entourage

Entourage
  • Supporters
  • SupportsChelsea FC

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

Our next EPL game isn't for 2 weeks so I think we'll be ok. Hopefully we use younger players such as Josh and Lukaku against Pompey in the FA Cup and our senior players should be good to go on the 14th.

Untitled.png

Tiki-Taka FIFA 10 Champion

“Everything I say is mind games.  Everything I do is mind games. Everything is mind games. The only thing that is not mind games is the results. That's not mind games.” - Jose Mourinho

#40   terry fan

terry fan

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

Not that worrying, we had Drogba and Sturridge struck with injuries and we've been missing Ivanovic, Mikel for a little while and Essien is back in 3 weeks.

Couple that with Anelka and Alex both fucked off, its not too surprising.

Also we were missing Kalou and Malouda also...... :evil:

CHELSEA FC - Team of CHAMPIONS

#41   ------------------------

------------------------

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

Shame that isn't a permanent thing, really. :)

Posted Image