TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

Recently Played

458 replies to this topic

#1   TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan
  • SupportsAVFC | NFFC

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:42 PM

This thread works in the same way as the Recently Viewed thread in the Films and Telivision sub-forum. It's simple really. What game have you recently played, or what are you currently playing?

I am currently digging out an older game which I haven't played for a good 6 or 7 months, called The Force Unleashed. I was stuck at a particular level ages ago so didn't bother continuing it, but when I decided to play it the other day and give it another go, I completed the level in my first attempt. So now I am alternating between that and the new FIFA, and the occasional online game of Modern Warfare.

#2   Prof. Rubik

Prof. Rubik

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:52 PM

played the craziest game ever (among those i've played) in FIFA08 multiplayer LAN [I don't normally concede goals & I seldom score more, I suck at finishing]. Btw I played with United.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Mahatma Gandhi never received the Nobel Peace Prize. [+] & Clicky

Posted Image : Posted Image

#3   kusut

kusut

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:37 AM

lol awesome match

I am now playing Dragon Age Origins. My god, love it so much. I turned the difficulty up to 'hard'. If you like rpg with tactical battle (less action), great story (Im not that far in the game but the story is already so exciting). Dark epic fantasy with mature content, whats not to like?

#4   Th3-One-and-0nLy

Th3-One-and-0nLy
  • Fav PlayersDzeko, Pjanic, Ronaldo and Rooney
  • SupportsManchester United, Lyon, Wolfsburg and Bosnian NT!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:40 AM

FIFA is my game, I play it the most, 4-6 hours a day, on school days, 6-9 hours on weekends :D
Posted Image
Thanks to Dudu' for Ava and Sig!

#5   Slow Show

Slow Show
  • Supporters
  • SupportsReal Madrid

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:44 AM

Only really been playing CoD4, but like everything else it's a bit boring. I really am looking forward to MW2...

#6   Matieo

Matieo
  • Fav PlayersCristian Săpunaru

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:57 AM

Hmmm.

Been playing Fifa 10 MM until I got sacked like 3 times in a row =| so I said fuck that, and am now doing the online ranked match thing.

Played Killzone 2 a few nights back, before realizing ranking up is pointless when I already have all the badges and ribbons (still fun though).

I stopped playing Uncharted 2 multiplayer around the same time I picked up KZ2 again, mainly because I didn't want to rank up anymore online, and I've already beaten SP 3 times. Will wait a few months before hitting it back again, so it'll seem fresh.

...MW2 is all that awaits. Found out my friends are getting the 360 version of the game, fuckers <_< will have to do with the minority of people I know who have it on PS3 :) and hoping that, because the 360 version is selling double of the PS3, that IWNET will just shutdown or lag the shit out of the Xbox users. That'll show them! :muahaha:

#7   Cham

Cham

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:05 PM

Age of Empires 3.

#8   djnolzy

djnolzy
  • LocationAustralia
  • SupportsMelbourne Victory & Everton

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:27 AM

FIFA 10, as I only got it a few days ago.
Battlefield: Bad Company, a game which I'm really getting into.

Posted Image

#9   Matieo

Matieo
  • Fav PlayersCristian Săpunaru

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:25 AM

Alot of MW2.

I tried out the Bayonetta demo, and to my surprise the gameplay really really stood up - it's quick, with a bit of a learning curve to it. Moves transition well into eachother, while very little textures escape when doing so - seamless gameplay really (near or just as good as DMC's standard). I'm not so big on the story so far, though, but that's simply down to me not liking it from the get go (games using sex & fanservice to sell, yaddi yadda). Did it deserve the 40/40 from Famitsu? I didn't think so prior to playing it, and now after playing it I still haven't changed my mind - it's not a perfect game.

#10   Inaction Bronson

Inaction Bronson
  • German Moderators
  • LocationToronto
  • SupportsArsenal

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:40 PM

NBA 2k10, love the career mode, it's one of 2 games with a better career mode than PES.

#11   Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome
  • LocationMauritius
  • Fav PlayersAgger, Alonso, Gerrard, Kaka and Torres
  • SupportsLiverpool Fc, England and Spain

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:03 AM

I'll be playing torchlight soon enough, in the wait for Diablo III.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12   GZA

GZA

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:17 AM

Gears of War 2 and Modern Warfare 2. Soon ill be playing Forza 3 and FIFA10.

Posted Image

#13   Breezy

Breezy
  • LocationUnited States
  • SupportsDC United

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:03 AM

Soon ill be playing Forza 3 and FIFA10.

Forza 3 is great. I've been playing that and Skate 2(Still achievement hunting) lately. Everyone once in a while I'll pop in FIFA08 or something like Sega Superstars Tennis.

#14   djnolzy

djnolzy
  • LocationAustralia
  • SupportsMelbourne Victory & Everton

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:29 AM

Getting into GTAIV. Never really played story mode, as I found it quite entertaining to run amok in the streets of Liberty City stealing cars, driving on the footpath or shooting randoms. So I'm trying to actually accomplish something this time around.

Posted Image

#15   Macca

Macca
  • Fav PlayersMcManaman, Fowler, Gerrard, Carragher, Agger

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:51 PM

Warcraft II. Quite simply the best game ever.