• Administrators
  • LocationEngland
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image

Transfers & Rumours
Who's Coming and Going?

Posted Image Posted Image

With all the current injury problems, threatening to derail our Calcio challenge. I definitely think strengthening is needed in January so we can cope with the absence of members of the First Team more capably. Here's the place to report your finding's for potential signings (and departures) regardless of how true or far fetched they first seem.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"A legend like John, Lennon I'm a dreamer... Tried to fuck the world, she only let me finger..."

- Common (The Dreamer)

#2   Il Statto

Il Statto
  • Administrators
  • LocationEngland
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:33 PM

Goal.com is reporting that both us and Milan are interested in signing Brazilian Centre Back; Naldo. I'm quite a fan of the Werder Bremen defender and i think he would add some healthy competition and more importantly provide more strength in depth, which as i've stated above, we are currently lacking. Unfortunately however, we all know how reliable the transfer "news" is on Goal.com, so it's definitely best to take it with a pitch of salt as all that site is, is a glorified football tabloid. Anyways, here's the article:

Juventus And AC Milan Tracking Werder Bremen Defender Naldo
The two Italian clubs are keeping tabs on the 27-year-old centre-back...

Serie A giants Juventus and AC Milan are keeping tabs on Werder Bremen defender Naldo, according to tuttomercatoweb.

The Brazilian recently signed a new deal with at the Weserstadion until 2013, but the Italian outfits are apparently willing to splash the cash for the highly-rated player.

The defender has been a mainstay of the Werder backline since joining the club from Juventude in 2005, having made over 130 appearances for the club.

The report also suggests that Bundesliga side Bayern Munich are also interested in the player. Werder Bremen are unlikely to let the player leave for anything less than €15 million.

Werder, coached by Thomas Schaaf, are currently just one point off the top place in the Bundesliga after 10 matches.

Adam Scime, Goal.com

"A legend like John, Lennon I'm a dreamer... Tried to fuck the world, she only let me finger..."

- Common (The Dreamer)

#3   Queen G

Queen G
  • Fav PlayersVeloso, Jesus Navas, Evra

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:00 PM

Juve eye young Brazilian
Kardec attracting interest

Juventus are understood to be considering a move for Vasco da Gama starlet Alan Kardec.

The young Brazilian striker impressed at the recent Under 20 World Cup and is regarded as an exciting prospect for the future.

A number of top European clubs have reportedly been monitoring the progress of a player who has also been likened to Alexandre Pato.

Juventus are believed to be leading the chase, with Kardec's agent Rodrigo Pitta admitting informal discussions have already taken place.

"There is a real interest from Juventus in the player but there are many things to be resolved," said Pitta.

"I can even say that for the moment the negotiations aren't official.

"The player is waiting for a serious proposal and then there is a chance he will move to Europe in January.

"I think that with €5million the transfer could be arranged."

LINK

#4   TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan
  • SupportsAVFC | NFFC

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:14 AM

A Brazillian under-twenty international with the first name 'Alan'? :unsure: Unheard of! :lol:

#5   Il Statto

Il Statto
  • Administrators
  • LocationEngland
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:25 AM

Can't say i've ever seen him play but he's always been a relative prospect on Football Manager hahah :lol:

- Common (The Dreamer)

#6   La Fidanzata

La Fidanzata
  • Italy Moderators
  • Fav PlayersGianluigi Buffon
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:26 AM

Tuttosport were linking Gigi with a major money move to either Bayern (ye, right) or Man Utd this summer. 99.9% sure it was a re-write of an old article, but I fear that he'll try to force his way out eventually if we don't start winning titles again. For me, he's the one untouchable. Easily been our best player this season and is showing time and again that he is the greatest 'keeper on the planet. I wouldn't sell him for any amount, but I fear that we may not have much of a say about it for much longer.

FINO ALLA FINE.

#7   Tokyo Sexwale

Tokyo Sexwale

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:07 AM

I honestly doubt a guy like Buffon will give up about Juventus. He's like Del Piero in that sense, he will give everything for the shirt even if he does come from another club's youth system.

Also think about it this way, leaving Juventus right now would mean going down to Serie B with them would've been all for nothing. The giant offer he made would've been in vain. I simply can't see Gigi leaving, even if the going gets a bit rough right now.

AJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAX
AJAXAJAX

Posted Image

#8   Il Statto

Il Statto
  • Administrators
  • LocationEngland
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

I think his time has been and gone for him to leave, he could have quite easily left when we got demoted but chose to stay. I think the only time he will even consider leaving for a new challenge is when Juve are back on top and have won Serie A and established themselves as a top team in Europe again. Unless that happens i can't even see Buffon in any other shirt but Juve's.

- Common (The Dreamer)

#9   Queen G

Queen G
  • Fav PlayersVeloso, Jesus Navas, Evra

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

Big guns tracking Napoli star

Chelsea and Juventus have been linked with a move for Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik.

Hamsik, 22, has brought about interest in both the Premier League and Serie A after a string of solid performances for the Italian side.

The Slovakian youngster has featured in all 11 games for Napoli this term, scoring seven goals in the process in a fruitful campaign to date.

Such a strike rate has understandably caught the eye of a number of high-profile clubs keen to bolster their attacking options.

Hamsik, however, says he is not aware of any interest and insists he is happy with Napoli.

"Are there many rumours about me?," a modest Hamsik asked Corriere dello Sport.

"I am happy to be here and I want to point out that I am a Napoli player."

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis heaped praise on Hamsik's mature attitude towards the game and his club.

"Hamsik said he wants to remain in Napoli? He is an extraordinary professional who has a long contract with Napoli," he said.

"He is bound to Napoli and he has an extraordinary relationship with the club. That's why Napoli's fans love him so much.

"Being young, he may make mistakes, but he always gives his best."

Sky Sports Link

Edited by TB., 07 November 2009 - 04:37 PM.
Link wasn't working so i fixed it :)

#10   Il Statto

Il Statto
  • Administrators
  • LocationEngland
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:41 PM

I really like Hamsik and i think he would be a good signing but i just can't see where we could fit him in with the current formation, maybe alongside Melo but I'm not sure. I also think that if we're directly up against Chelsea for his signing, i can't help but think he would choose the more financially lucrative (probably) deal offered to him in West London. The chance to live in London, plus the fact he would have a new challenge in playing in the Premier League may be a bit too tempting for him to opt for Juve instead..

- Common (The Dreamer)

#11   La Fidanzata

La Fidanzata
  • Italy Moderators
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:46 PM

^^^ We're packed in the midfield anyway. Especially when Marchisio returns. Hamsik is a great player on his day, but too inconsistent to sacrifice anybody on our roster for (outside of Tiago or Poulsen- and the latter is starting to do well, so if he continues to improve I'd resist even that exchange... especially with Momo going to the ACN). Plus we have Marrone, Rossi, and Esposito coming up through the ranks and Castiglia and Iago are out on loan. Most of those players aren't the same type of midfielder, but nonetheless all have the potential to take up space on the bench and with the exception of Camo, most of our starting midfielders haven't even reached their prime. So it would be better to see the younger talent come up rather than waste the money on Hamsik or bother wrangling with that jackass De Laurentiis.

FINO ALLA FINE.

#12   Il Statto

Il Statto
  • Administrators
  • LocationEngland
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:33 PM

^^^ We're packed in the midfield anyway. Especially when Marchisio returns. Hamsik is a great player on his day, but too inconsistent to sacrifice anybody on our roster for (outside of Tiago or Poulsen- and the latter is starting to do well, so if he continues to improve I'd resist even that exchange... especially with Momo going to the ACN). Plus we have Marrone, Rossi, and Esposito coming up through the ranks and Castiglia and Iago are out on loan. Most of those players aren't the same type of midfielder, but nonetheless all have the potential to take up space on the bench and with the exception of Camo, most of our starting midfielders haven't even reached their prime. So it would be better to see the younger talent come up rather than waste the money on Hamsik or bother wrangling with that jackass De Laurentiis.

Yeah thats true, plus i can see the transfer fee being far too excessive and to be honest it wouldn't be worth it and other areas of the team could be strengthened more appropriately with that money.

- Common (The Dreamer)

#13   La Fidanzata

La Fidanzata
  • Italy Moderators
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:59 PM

Yeah thats true, plus i can see the transfer fee being far too excessive and to be honest it wouldn't be worth it and other areas of the team could be strengthened more appropriately with that money.

Exactly. Especially at RB. That position is killing us.

FINO ALLA FINE.

#14   Il Statto

Il Statto
  • Administrators
  • LocationEngland
  • SupportsJuventus

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:10 AM

Yep definitely, Caceres hasn't really impressed me and is predominately a CB and Grygera has never been convincing either in my opinion.. EDIT: (oh and Zebina for that matter aswell, i forgot about him haha)

- Common (The Dreamer)

#15   Tresh

Tresh
  • Fav PlayersFernando
  • SupportsLes Girondins

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:05 PM

Is Tuttosport any reliable for Juventus news?

100% Girondins