TIKI-TAKA

Bringing you the beautiful game

NeoBux

La Liga BBVA thread 2010/2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#16   Artur Mas i Gavarró

Artur Mas i Gavarró
  • Fav PlayersRaúl González Blanco; Aleksandr Mostovoi
  • SupportsCelta Vigo & Spain

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:38 PM

Can someone tell me why Spanish journalists seemingly have so little integrity? Is it all about politics when reporting, or is there some other motive?

Sporting press revolves around two centers: Madrid and Barcelona. Within each center we have various publications with their individual biases.

Such over-saturation of print papers for such little content creates an environment where the only easy way to sell is to make up controversies and play to the respective supporters' biases.

VITRIOLIC

#17   Diablotelli.

Diablotelli.
  • LocationIrrelevant
  • Fav PlayersDe Sciglio, Banega, El Shaa, Montolivo, Ibra, Balo
  • SupportsACM | VCF

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

Anyone watching Zaragoza - Osasuna? Got nothing to do so tuned in.

#18   Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia
  • SupportsReal Madrid CF

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

Hope Osasuna gets relegated. Even more easier to hate them now that Camacho in not there anymore. :D

r0azv6.jpg

#19   Diablotelli.

Diablotelli.
  • LocationIrrelevant
  • Fav PlayersDe Sciglio, Banega, El Shaa, Montolivo, Ibra, Balo
  • SupportsACM | VCF

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:41 PM

Osasuna won 3-1 <_<

#20   Vikipedia

Vikipedia
  • Spain Moderators
  • Fav PlayersXavi, Iniesta, Alexis, Messi, Busquets
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

Yay, Osasuna. I hate Zaragoza, stupid bastards, I hope they go down.
"Messi is the one who makes the difference, who takes us to another level. He'll never be repeated. He's the best player I've ever seen, the best player I'll ever coach." - Pep Guardiola

#21   Andalucia

Andalucia
  • Fav PlayersRaul López
  • SupportsCádiz CF

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

Racing Santander has a lot of trouble. The club from the Primera Division announced today the postponement of payment application, because the debts have risen to over 33 million euros.
The players, coaching staff and suppliers can therefore not be paid for the time being. "We have taken this decision in the interests of the club," said president Francisco Pernia at a news conference. "We hope to avoid larger problems, such as relegation to the Segunda B ."

Cádiz CF, NoSólo 11

#22   Vikipedia

Vikipedia
  • Spain Moderators
  • Fav PlayersXavi, Iniesta, Alexis, Messi, Busquets
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:15 AM

Damn, never knew Racing were in that much trouble. Not that I'd miss them much, the club barely have any character, but you don't wish demise upon them.

In other news, Macua won the elections for the Athletic presidency which should mean the one and only MARCELO BIELSA will be their new coach.

"Messi is the one who makes the difference, who takes us to another level. He'll never be repeated. He's the best player I've ever seen, the best player I'll ever coach." - Pep Guardiola

#23   Resurrección

Resurrección
  • Supporters
  • SupportsClaudia Cardinale

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

Essential reading, from the superb Zonal Marking. He gives a very detailed outline of what we can expect at Athletic Bilbao under Bielsa: http://www.zonalmark...thletic-bilbao/

I'm not yet convinced his style will be a success in Spain, but I can't deny the prospect of it is so exciting

Derek

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

#24   Andalucia

Andalucia
  • Fav PlayersRaul López
  • SupportsCádiz CF

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:07 PM

Javi Poves has decided of principle reasons to say goodbye to professional football. The 24-year old defender from Sporting Gijon describes his sport as "spoiled".

If you are involved in this world for some time, you realize that it only matters about money. The football is rotten and has taken away my enthusiasm," said the Spaniard. "Why would someone want to make money this way?"

Javi Poves refused earlier a club car. In addition, he did not want his salary to a bank because he wants to prevent the bank that they with his money could speculate.

Cádiz CF, NoSólo 11

#25   Zin

Zin
  • Spain Moderators
  • LocationMississippi
  • Fav PlayersAbidal, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Neymar
  • SupportsFC Barcelona

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

http://www.guardian....sh-union-strike

La Liga and Segunda Divisi

!!!! I AM TOTALLY KEVIN !!!!

And who are you , the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
Tiki-Taka Best Moderator of 2012
Tiki-Taka Best Thread "At the Bar" of 2012